Friday, March 31, 2017

RECORDING WAS FUN!

Yesterday I spent the whole day recording the song for my project. I really like how is coming out. My voice is ready but now my friend will help me add a few sounds and arrange my voice He said that he would have it ready by tuesday or wednesday. I am really excited of how it's going to come out! I have a few videos and pictures of that day.
Now the next step is to finally film!!!! I finally found someone else that is willing to help me by providing her camera. I will film the first part tomorrow after school and spend the whole day filming the second half.
I decided that i wanted to make tangible credits for that art of the movie which is why I decided to film that last so I can plan how I wanted and all my shots planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment