Friday, March 24, 2017

SOUNDTRACK

As I said in my first blog, my favorite hobby is singing even though I would love it to be more than just a hobby. I decided i wanted to sing a cover of a song that will appeal to my film opening. To get some inspiration for the song I watched the opening for cyberbully . I wanted it to be a happy song that could contrasted with that was seen before, within in the alternative genre. Tuesday I will be going to my friend's house. He has a recording studio and we've recorded a few songs before so he's willing to help me. 
While doing my research of many songs that I could use, I found one called "Wicked Way-Ben Taylor". I really liked this song because it taks about a boy who admits to only want to have fun with a girl,  which foreshadows all that happens to Olivia in the story in an indirect way. 

I'm not entirely sure how this copyright permission would work if I do a cover of a song. I watch so many people on Youtube who sing covers of popular songs that I find it a little hard to believe that all of them asked Ed sheer an to sing his brand new song and they all got a reply from his team, for example. That's why I did some research on the topic. 
In an article called "Critical Info for Youtube Musicians Who Perform Cover Songs" argued that it is illegal not to ask for permission and the big majority of these people have a risk of getting their songs deleted, even if you're  not profiting from it. Also, I know this isn't a credible source to ase my decision on, i also wanted to ad that I found a Quora Q&A about this subject and it said that if you state the original artist and your non-copyright intentions, you could upload your cover legally. 
Because I am as stubborn as I am, I had to do my research to understand that I still have to ask for permission to use their song. 
I also did my research on Ben Taylor, I found out he is a small singer with only 2000 subscribers on his channel. This gives me some hope that he will reply on time and have no problem with me using his music. I will keep you updated! 

Lyrics:
I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with you
Im just being honest cause I know the other guys are thinking just the same way too
And Im not gonna lie and say that I will take you out to dance theres just no chance cause I dont even like the same music you do
I just wanna have my wicked way with you
So dont you fight it Cause I know youre gonna like it
Show me some skin I might bite it
I wanna have my wicked with you.
So Im not gonna come over and meet your mom and dad
They know that I was bad
And I dont want to meet your friends or just pretend I like you
And I dont want to talk about what happened on your favorite tv show
I just want to get you close enough so I can take off all your clothes
And Im not gonna make you cry or break your heart girl we dont have the time
Im just thinking of three hours or more
So I can have my wicked way with you
So dont you fight it
Dont knock it til youve tried it
Show me some skin I might bite it
I wanna have my wicked way with you
Wicked way with you
My wicked way with you.

Read more:  The Ben Taylor Band - Wicked Way Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Bibliography
Adamrafferty, Samuel Sutter Says, Adamrafferty Says, Jawmunji Says, Dave Id Says, SlowhandKev Says, Maddox Says, Jeroen (Heronymusic) Says, Lessonsthatrock Says, Cameron Mizell Says, JAW Says, Emma Says, George Says, Jon Says, Adam Rafferty Says, Lisa Says, Graham Spice Says, Cassi Wysock Says, Milan Says, Dave Says, Brad Imsdahl Says, Adam Rafferty Says, Mat Says, Jeff C. Says, Al Says, EvaEva Says, Commamder Chaos Says, Dlewis78 Says, Marty Says, Gfdgfgd Says, Rhonda Says, DeAara Lewis Says, David W Solomons Says, Erland (Kim) Cambridge Says, T. E. Says, Tom Says, Warrenlain Says, Alex Says, Travis Says, Becky Says, Brady Hamilton Says, Top Mistakes Says, Ingogabriel Says, Facebook YouTube Twitter Google Plus Traffic Says, G-man Says, Not Whitney Says, AdamraffertyAdam Rafferty Says, Jim Stewart Says, ScottD Says, Zagan Says, Exercise Weight Loss Says, Tristan Jones Says, Fast Youtube Views Says, Wally Hanson (@hansonmusicstd1) Says, Abaorecords Says, Chas Says, Grandpa Crunk Is DJ Seko Says, Dylan Says, Gary Beckwith Says, Loo Wood Says, Jack Says, Frederick Says, Sherrie Says, Lauri Says, This Article Says, Microsoft Points For Xbox Says, Del_Duio Says, Phil Says, Emily Rosewarn Says, Tony Says, Chris Says, Danny McEvoy Says, Joordankk Says, TheWraith517 Says, Best Villa In Bali For Wedding Says, Rick Spadoni Says, Matt Clay Says, Kevin Says, Victor Says, Steve Says, Best Earbuds 2015 Says, Leon House Says, Terry Says, Jeff Says, and Honiekaren Says. "Home." Adam Rafferty. N.p., 28 May 2010. Web. 26 Mar. 2017.
Resultado de imagen para recording a song
YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 26 Mar. 2017.

Abmarkvideo. "Ben Taylor Wicked Way Official Video." YouTube. YouTube, 07 Aug. 2009. Web. 26 Mar. 2017. '
Cyberbully Movie- Netflix





No comments:

Post a Comment