Sunday, March 19, 2017

STORYBOARD PART 1

Because I'm not sure yet how I want to portray my second part of my film opening, I'm just going to be showing today the first part of the movie where she's trying to kill herself (I look ugly, I'm sorry)

(from left to right)

1) High angle shot, Close Up: Show her vulnerability and inferiority
2) Close Up: Show with caution what she's trying to open (pills) and make the audience understand she's trying to commit suicide.
(The idea with the first close ups is to make the character uncomfortable and almost as they're also finding her)
3 and 4) Long shot of her trying open the bottle and then getting frustrated. It helps see better the setting of the scene and her whole corporal expression
5) Low angle Shot: Show the power implemented to throw the bottle. Shows frustration
6) Point of View shot: Feel closer to the character's situation
7) Extreme Close Up: Pills falling
8) Long shot: To help emphasize that the door is knowing with the help of perspective sound
9) Medium shot: Show with a better look the face of the main character and create intimacy

No comments:

Post a Comment