Saturday, March 25, 2017

PLANNING THE FILMING DAY

I've been planning what I need do for the filming day and everything that needs to be done before that.
- Date and Time: Tuesday right after school (3:30pm)
-Camera: I asked my friend whose a photographer to come with me so she will be in charge of the camera. She's is also in AICE Media so she will understand what type of shots I want and all of that sort.
-Location: My friend's house. Her house has white decoration which I think will help with my mise-en-scene elements. I want the background to be white to symbolize purity and innocence in the second half of the movie. She also has a lot of windows that will help have natural light.  
I also want to film in a scene where she's getting dropped off her first audition. For that scene, I was thinking on going to Weston Road, the main street here where I live. I decided to use this location because there's always volume of cars and people just passing by. I want to portray the active life in LA.
-Equipment: My dad used to be a photography fanatic so he has a couple of tripods he will let me borrow for the medium shots and long shots. Also, a girl in my class called Liz has a Ring Light that she'll let me borrow in case the natural light is inconsistent and be prepared for everything.
-Script: My film opening won't have a script so I won't have a problem with the actress learning her lines. However, I will see her today to practice with her what I need from her. because there's not a script, it's imperative that her acting is on point and that she will be able to tell the story through her actions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment