Saturday, March 18, 2017

A FEW UPDATES

Even though it is a short blog, I just wanted to share a few updates and ideas I had
First of all I'm trying to decide the tittle and had these two ideas:
1) SPOTLIGHT
2)THE SCENE
(I prefer Spotlight but I don't wanted it to be called the same as another movie)
I will ask my teacher next class if it is a problem that is caled the same as another movie.

Moreover, I had an idea for the cover of the movie. If it's called "Spotlight" I want low key lighting image of her face, with makeup on and with marks that are very characteristic of plastic surgery to represent the changes she suffers. I want her to be smiling in a medium shot that show from the shoulders up.  I want to infer she's naked because I want it to represent her vulnerability through out the whole movie.

Finally, I wanted to say that after several days looking for an actress, I finally found one. I wanted her to be the stereotypical model, skinny, sweet and pretty. We will start shooting this weekend and I'll see if I like her acting. I'll leave a picture of her in this post. Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment